leahb0205

I need help.... again. :I

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi again, and welcome to a new topic, and I have to say, it feels like I havent made one in 10000 years- But back to the real point, I was just wanting to go to the server, on 1.10.2, and then it said "Outdated Client! Please use 1.11.2" cause I hadn't known about that it updated to 1.11.2, but then I thought "Hmm maybe it means that I have to switch to 1.11" So I did that, but it still said "Outdated Client! Please use 1.11.2" And so the thing I JUST got scared about was, I dont have a 1.11.2 "client", and I would get it since its on your "Mine Little Pony" website, but I dont know anything about this like i dont know, lets just say "putting new things into liteloader, and then putting it in minecraft, and I dont know how to explain it." I have a friend, which is my sister's boyfriend btw, and he helps with putting all that minecraft stuff into my computer, then putting it into Liteloader, and then putting it into minecraft basically. Again, I would do this myself, but I dont know how to. But lets just say I hope you can help me, probably tell me what to do, and stuff like that. :I - MLPRocks26 ( Because I like doing that ending of the sentence "-MlpRocks26" thing. ) 

Edited by leahb0205

the server JUST updated, lol, so just use the mod versions shown here

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, FireStorm said:

the server JUST updated, lol, so just use the mod versions shown here

Thanks for the help, the next time my sister's boyfriend comes over I'll get him to do that.

Edited by leahb0205

How do I get that HD spike skin I found from this website