Technical Mercy

Unusual Ponies Application and Discussion

100 posts in this topic

I think it's safe to assume most will be busy during winter holiday

I figured out a good strategy with Dark. Basically remeber how his Illusions only work on those who believe them be it by fear or by simply believing in them. Basically I combo that with Dark Magic Intimidation, Persuasion, and Charisma spells Plus a bit of agression with normal attack spells. I can step into Hypnosis a bit to and boom I have a pretty strong character who spawns in an army to intimidate people! If they get out of hand I can attack them with it. Of course this will take my character time to train and master.

No Comments like if its op and needed a tweak?

Edited by MasterDarkNight

@MasterDarkNight

No it's cool. I like it a lot. I plan on having Zebez train as well. Lol 

Edited by Brush Stroke

OK thanks just making sure it wasn't OP

With Tech still busy, I'd suggest rolling dice to decide the outcome of Brush' attack. Just to get the fight going.

Yeah... this is getting slow 

Posted (edited)

Sorry I have been taking so long D:

Gonna be working on wrapping up combat.

Good idea with the dice roll concept, even if I don't personally like it, it shows you are willing to keep the story going. Feel free to implement it next time, though give the player a week at least, 2 weeks at the most.

I hope we can push this more towards player made interactions and events like we did in the old forum, while I focus on school.
I also need to post the day of, rather then this waiting stuff I have been doing.

Once more, Sorry for the wait.

Edited by Technical Mercy
Clarification

52 minutes ago, Technical Mercy said:

Good idea with the dice roll concept, even if I don't personally like it, it shows you are willing to keep the story going. Feel free to implement it next time, though give the player a week at least, 2 weeks at the most.

Trust me, I prefer focusing on player interactions and creative solutions rather than rolling dice. It was only in this case that the thought came to mind.

Glad you're still here, though ;^)

Joke post...

After thinking about Aurora and Brush's running lotr gag of Legolas and Gandalf I thought about this...

If Aurora is a wizard so he is Gandalf and Brush uses range so she is legolas... Then Dark can becomes invisible and has the power of the Dark Lord Sombra who is Sauron?... DARK IS Frodo????? 

On 3/12/2017 at 7:06 AM, MasterDarkNight said:

Joke post...

After thinking about Aurora and Brush's running lotr gag of Legolas and Gandalf I thought about this...

If Aurora is a wizard so he is Gandalf and Brush uses range so she is legolas... Then Dark can becomes invisible and has the power of the Dark Lord Sombra who is Sauron?... DARK IS Frodo????? 

xD lol

On 3/12/2017 at 9:06 AM, MasterDarkNight said:

Joke post...

Ayy, that's pretty good!

Huh, really the most surprising part is that I have been watching lotr recently.

Also, totally check out the lotr mod of minecraft. It's awesome.

19 hours ago, Technical Mercy said:

Huh, really the most surprising part is that I have been watching lotr recently.

Also, totally check out the lotr mod of minecraft. It's awesome.

I actually love that mod! They recently added the Easterlings. Can't wait for Liamwaith to be added :)

I am starting to become concerned for this RP is it dying or is simply everyone busy? What's going on?

Posted (edited)

Dark's new power!

Dark's power is basically this: His body has rubber like capabilities. So he can stretch, become immune to blunt attacks and a certain limit of fall damage, he can expand and twist his body to great proportions. The rubber capabilities expand to all his body parts, organs, and even bones!

Limitation there is of course a limit to how much he can strech and that would be 40 feet and even then he would be straining his body. Dark's appetite is also increased due to the amount of energy required to use his powers as well as his stomach being more stretchy and thus requiring more food to feel full.

Edited by MasterDarkNight

Sorry to bother but is this OK?

Yup! I vote it