Technical Mercy

Unusual Ponies Application and Discussion

80 posts in this topic

Yeah, sure. That works. Where exactly is that in relation to Ponyville?

On the other side of the Everfree Forest, think of it as one of those secluded Medieval Style villages. I can't exactly say where in Equestria very well, since the official map doesn't mean much in relation to the show anymore.

I've been tossing an idea for a character and I want to know what everyone here thinks about her.

Name: Danielle Wolf

Race: Earth Pony

Description(s):

Pony: http://imgur.com/a/zcuE2

Werewolf: werewolf_female.jpg

(As a Werewolf) Green eyes, Brown coat.  About as tall as Iron Will, a little taller if standing up on her hind legs.

Cutie Mark - Meaning: Wolf Paw - Undying loyalty and obedience from canines.

Bio: Ever since she turned 16, she's been living in the Everfree in solitude, and later with the company of Zecora.  At 16 she had her first transformation, during a full moon, on a date.  And after that incident, she never returned to her hometown of Dodge City, southeast of the Everfree.  Four years later, Aurora had caught wind of Dani and her "talent" and offered her a chance to join the Royal Guard as his personal guard.  She proved herself with her skill over the quarterstaff.  Aurora trained her more and once he was satisfied, he made her into his personal guard.  At 24, she had a forced transformation in public, and since then, she has remained in hiding in the Everfree, located near the Ruins.

Personality: Loyal, trustworthy, and secretive.  She is constantly scared of others judging her.

Special Power: Werewolf Transformation.  (More control over it)

Edited by Aurora

Likewise. An interesting character 

If we're voting, I'll have you know you've got my vote.

Also, are anyone bothered by the way I write in the rp?

@Unicorn Hunter

No, I find it funny.  I like 4th wall humor and dramatic irony.

And on another note, I'll be making Dani's intro post, seeing as I have three votes for her.

//pokes this rp with a stick// Is this still alive?

Well, my studies are done, and I apologize for not posting. That will change

I'll be applying Nora again, if that's ok with everyone

6 hours ago, Senpai Sapphire said:

I'll be applying Nora again, if that's ok with everyone

Sure, the more characters the better!  I'll give her my vote again.

Aye. That'll be a vote from me

Posted (edited)

Haven't even posted and I already have three votes .3.

OC name: Nora
Race of pony: Earth Pony
Description: Dark-Purple/Dark-Magenta fur, with a brownish-red mane and orange eyes, though one is a darker orange than the other. Mane resembles applebloom/applejacks, same for tail. She constantly wears a dark brown hoodie (quickly went and made 'er in Pony Creator: 
WW00001H0vYPYsH0FzvGTun18374O3tUG00/t//4iVp/C/t//2943O3aJ51O3aJ )
Cutie Mark and meaning/talent: Two potion bottles with mist coming out of them, representing her skills in witchcraft and, primarly, brewing of potions
Short bio: She was born and raised in Manehattan, living primarily with her older sister, Ellora, following the death of her parents in a homocide when she was 7. For the years following, her sister provided for them, as she was old enough to legally be Nora's guardian. Whe Nora eventually stumbled upon witchcraft, it became a thing that she couldn't be separated from, and was a major soirce of income to the two. 

Not long later, though, the business sunk through gossip and rumors, forcing them to have to move cobstantly to make their living. Eventually, Ellora found a job, bit nearly didn't take it so she could remain with her sister. Nora took notice of this, and left her sister, moving to Ponyville in hopes of earning a living there.
Personality: She's mostly a recluse, having a major distrust in others when it comes to secrets, although she's a good pony to speak to- to discuss your own secrets or thoughts.

Power that you are going to discover: The ability to possess the body of a tamed animal, although with the minor drawback on taking on one of their tedious minor instincts, (ie cat licking itself clean), the time depending on how long she possesses the animal, on a 5:1 scale, (5 minutes with animal:1 minute with instinct)

Edited by Senpai Sapphire
Pone Creator

Posted (edited)

voteAgain.exe

@Brush Stroke

Ok Brush, are you posting?

Edited by Unicorn Hunter

Posted (edited)

Waiting for tech.

Edit: Also, Aurora and I have given  her our votes. Lol

Edited by Brush Stroke

Again, you have my vote.