Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaviBear

My OCs (I have many)

7 posts in this topic

Please note: I want to add on to this post when I come up with more OCs but for now I will only post this one.

My main OC DarkRose:

bpoQ6bf.jpg

Race: Bat pony / Earth pony

Design: Rose has dark grey fur and near black hair. She always wears a flower crown but sometimes I forget to draw it. She wears knee high socks on her back legs that are the same colour as her hair for the background, with flower patterns as the subject same as her crown. Originally she was an earth pony but I changed her into a bat pony for COL. Sometimes she is an earth pony, other times she is a bat pony depending on what I am using her for. Her mark is two leaves representing her love for flowers and plants. She also sometimes wears studs, two per ear.

SBTocDx.jpg

(Full body earth pony form)

Other: Originally I wanted her to be a shadow pony like King Sombra and her backstory was going to be that she escaped from the Crystal Empire after being asleep with the others, that or she was made to be the next King Sombra after he had failed. I changed this in hope to make a more normalized pony OC, one that I could make my main OC and not be criticized for having an "edgy" or over unique OC. That failed when I made her a bat pony...

Spoiler

My next one will be based off of this guy:

FlyMNdJ.jpg

Introducing Tiny Needles! 

AjZThO6.png

Name: Tiny Needles

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Short. Light grey fur, brown hair, spiky quiff, blue front of hair. Mark is two +s, one being bigger than the other, and two purple squiggles, one thicker than the other. Sometimes he wars a silver chain on his hoof. He always wears his teal glasses.

gmEFPUe.png

Meaning of mark: He heals ponies with his horn, it's magical.

Backstory: Tiny Needles was born premature making him smaller at birth than other ponies his age, he is still short for his age and gets angry when people don't take him seriously for it. He rarely enjoys talking to other ponies, but when with close friends he is very vocal. When Needles first got his mark he did not need to use his magic, he was helping his friend fix a wound he got from falling in the pond when it first appeared. Most thought that he would become a doctor at the local hospital like most with marks like his. As a reward for his new cutie mark his mother gave him a silver bracelet, although he does not always wear it he treasures it dearly. He realized he could heal with magic when he was practicing on a friend with a broken wing and was immediately applied to Celesta's school. While at school Needles got depressed and bored with his life and left to work at the hospital in Ponyville. He loves doing work there and quickly gets absorbed into it. 

Personality: Nervous / paranoid, asocial, work addict.

Magic: Needles magic can heal ponies, but it takes a lot of energy to do so, and because he refused to stay at Celesta's school he never got to fully develop his magic. For this reason he prefers using traditional tools rather than magic, although he still uses his magic a lot.

Edited by SaviBear

more?

8 hours ago, James said:

more?

I will add more as time goes on. c:

3 hours ago, SaviBear said:

I will add more as time goes on. c:

yis :)))))

Scruffy!

GHViV40.png

Name: Scruffy

Race: Earth Pone

Appearance: Teal / blue hair with darker teal stripes in that hair. Light brown fur with darker brown striped ears, stripped hooves, belly, and nose - face. Dark purple near black eyes. Knife for a cutie mark. Two gauges per ear on the outer side. 

tkMf6Zk.jpg

Cutie mark meaning: (WIP) It's a knife because I could not think of a cutie mark and I know how to draw knives. It looks cute.

Backstory: (WIP)

How I made his design: I was bored and I wanted to make a new pony OC so I googled "Tumblr colour palette".

tumblr_static_scruffy.jpg

"Mmmm, yup."

Edited by SaviBear

SolarSweet

new_canvas_by_zenikinder-datv94v.png

Species: Earth Pony

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts: Making candy, cooking

Birth town: Manehattan (I hope I spelled that right)

History: SolarSweet was born in Manehattan with a loving mom and dad, her mother taught her how to bake and make candy. Solar was a young influential filly and would fall into a bad crowd at a young age, she got in a lot of trouble with the law, she would often steal from and hurt other ponies. Her parents kicked her out at 18 because of her acting out. She would move in with her boyfriend who would abuse her, during this time she learned to love cooking and dreamed of one day opening a candy store. Solar eventually got enough courage to brake up with her boyfriend, and make her attempt at having a candy store. Solar has tried to rekindle her relationship with her parents, but she feels as though she has put them through enough.

Personality: Rambunctious, kind, silly, hot headed.

Strengths: Cooking, drawing.

Weaknesses: being social, making friends

Family: mother and father, single child.

Partner: none

Friends/relationships: all her old friends were friends with her ex-boyfriend so she no longer talks to them.

Dislikes: cleaning, ponies, the colour yellow.

Fears: social situations, people leaving her.