Mystic

Music That Your Addicted To

119 posts in this topic

Yes.

Edited by Mystic

KNOCK KNOCK IT'S KNUCKLES

It's stuck in my heeaaadddd...

for some reason I cant explain here I got this on my brain now: 

For some reason, I've been listening to all the country anthems, and some of them are actually pretty catchy...

Jaws theme

Spoiler

[email protected]>e2r2<e4>f4<e4f2r4e8.rf8.re8.rf8.re8.rf8.re8.rf8.r>er<frerfrerfrer>fr<erfr>dr<ererfr>dr<er>er<frerfrerfrer>fr<erfr>dr<ererfr>dr<er>er<frerfrerfrer>fr<erfr>dr<ererfr>dr<er>er<frerfrerfrer>fr<erfr>dr<ererfr>dr<er>er<frerfrerfrer>fr<erfr>dr<ererfr>dr<er>er<frerfrerfrer>fr<erfr>dr<ererfr>dr<er>er<frerfrerfrer>fr<erfr>dr<ererfr>dr<er1rc+1r1r4>c+2.r4ro6a+8.r1r2t120o3drd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+r>dr<d+r>cr<drdrd+rcrdrdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr>d+r<drd+rdrd+r<dr>d+r<drd+rdrd+r>drd+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+r>dr<d+r>cr<drdrd+rcrdrdr>d+r<dr>d+rdr<d+r>dr<d+r>dr<d+r>cr<drdr>d+rcr<dr>drd+r<drd+rdrd+rdrd+r>dr<d+r>cr<drdrd+rcrdrdr>d+r<dr>d+rdr<d+r>dr<d+r>dr<d+r>cr<drdr>d+rcr<d,l16t104r1o3e2r1e4f2r2.e4f4<e2r2>e4<f4>e4f2r4e8.rf8.re8.rf8.re8.rf8.re8.rf8.r<er>frerfrerfrer<fr>erfr<dr>ererfr<dr>er<er>frerfrerfrer<fr>erfr<dr>ererfr<dr>er<er>fre>g<frerfrer<fr>erfr<dr>ererfr<dr>er<er>f>g<e>>d+<<f>d+<erfrer<fr>erfr<dr>ererfr<dr>er<er>f>g<erf>a<erf>g<er<fr>erfr<dr>ererfr<dr>er<er>f>g<e>>d+<<f>d+<erfrer<fr>erfr<dr>ererfr<dr>er<er>frerfrerfrer<fr>erfr<dr>ererfr<dr>er>d+gra+ear>c+<d+gra+ear>c+<d+gra+ear>c+<d+gra+>>d+8g8a2.g1d+8g8a8.>c8.r8<a1g2t120<<drd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+r<dr>d+r<cr>drdrd+rcrdrdrd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+adrd+a+drd+adr<d+r>drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+rdrd+rdrd+rdr<d+r>drd+r<<drd+r>dr<d+r>drd+rdrd+r<drd+>>a<drd+rdrd+rdrd+r<dr>d+r<cr>drdrd+rcrdrdr<d+>>a<dr<d+>>a+<<dr>d+>a<<dr>d+r<dr>d+r<cr>drdr<d+rcr>dr<drd+>>a<drd+rdrd+rdrd+r<dr>d+r<cr>drdrd+rcrdrdr<d+>>a<dr<d+>>a+<<dr>d+>a<<dr>d+r<dr>d+r<cr>drdr<d+rcr>d,l16t104o5r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r1r4<d+r>c+1&c+2&c+r8.<d+r>c+r<a+rc+1&c+2r8d+r>c+r<fr>d+r<d+r>c+1&c+8.r8.<d+r>c+r<a+rc+1&c+1&c+1&c+8.r1r4r<c+1r1r4<c+2.r1r1t120r1r2.o5a4>d4<a4>e4<a4>f+8g8a8f+8e4<a4>d4<a4>e8g8f+8e8b8a8a2r8<<fr>d+r<gr>fr<fr>d+4a4>d4<a4>e4<a4>f+8g8a8f+8e4<a4>a4e8f+8g4a4f+4d2.r8<<fr>d+1&d+2&d+8.r8.<fr>d+r<gr>d+r<fr>d+1&d+8.r8.<fr>d+1&d+2&d+8.r8.<fr>d+r<gr>d+r<fr>d+1&d+8;

Edited by Thyme Blue Mane