Soalabe

Old status, Builders?

6 posts in this topic

Heya, I'm a long time user from the old forums (Around Dec 2011) and I was wondering if I could get some of the old stuff background, if anything just the builders status.
-Was just wanted to get back into the server a bit, and if anything have stuff still open if need be; although I don't wanna be too much of a bother, so take your time <3

{My old user names used within the server were Killersonic, from 2011 to mid 2016, then WolfeMoon  from mid 2016 to around four days again when i swapped to Soalabe.}

22 hours ago, Soalabe said:

Heya, I'm a long time user from the old forums (Around Dec 2011) and I was wondering if I could get some of the old stuff background, if anything just the builders status.
-Was just wanted to get back into the server a bit, and if anything have stuff still open if need be; although I don't wanna be too much of a bother, so take your time <3

{My old user names used within the server were Killersonic, from 2011 to mid 2016, then WolfeMoon  from mid 2016 to around four days again when i swapped to Soalabe.}

Thank you to Joy for mentioning the uuid.

UUID:

Spoiler

fe50fb8e-b832-468a-a9c2-8f9b1ea96900

do you remember your brohoof original forum name?

22 hours ago, Captain Char said:

do you remember your brohoof original forum name?

Was swapped around a lot but the original was beastdudz11 and i think towards the end it was Veila/Veila-Arts

You got your status back though